ERA Foundation partnered with various government organisations. A large number of enthusiastic students attend these career guidance orientation sessions as well as the Marg Career Guidance Test and found it to be interesting and beneficial. Since the test is multilingual, the students are able to take the tests in their preferred langauage.The Marg team has developed a unique technology helping the schools to overcome connectivity issues and could conduct these sessions smoothly.
The students are benefitted by the career guidance program and the Marg Test in the following ways
1. Put their qualifications, experience, strengths and weakness in a broad perspective while also considering their desired salary, personal hobbies and interests, location, job market and educational possibilities.
2. Additionally gain a better understanding of what really matters for them personally, how they can plan their careers autonomously, or help them in making tough decisions and getting through times of crisis.
3. Often capable of supporting their clients in finding suitable placements/ jobs, in working out conflicts with their employers, or finding the support of other helpful services.
1. ERA Foundation – Government of Karnataka partnership:
Government of Karnatakafor conducting career guidance test for 10th grade students in 1000 government schools on 21st February 2019. This program is expected to benefit at least 50000 Students in Karnataka.
2. ERA Foundation – Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telengana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) partnership:
ERA Foundation has entered into an agreement with MJPTBCWREIS for conducting career counselling test across 4 schools. This Program will benefit at least 400 students on 2019.