Here is what people who succeeded at what they chose as a profession, have to say, about their work
“ I don't have time for hobbies. At the end of the day, I treat my job as a hobby. It's something I love doing.”
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition .They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.
“If you do what you love,it’s the best way to relax”
“Anyone who has never made any mistakes has never tried anything new”
“All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents”
A P J Abdul Kalam,Scientist ,
11th President of India
“Life is a privilege and to waste it would be wrong. In living this privileged “Life”, you must accept responsibility for yourself, always use your talents to the best of your ability and contribute somehow to the common good.”
Find out what career suits you
- Extra Curricular Activities: Take A Break From School
- Make a Difference: Volunteer for an NGO
- Science, Commerce or Arts? Should I Listen to my Child?
- What is the Right Age For Career Planning? Start Early
- Career Planning: Your Checklist In High School
- What's Your Learning Style?
- Find a Job That you Enjoy Why?
- Improving Your Communication Skills In English
- How can schools help in Career Planning
- When to Approach Your School Counsellor?
- Self-Questionnaire - The first step to guide your Child in Career Planning