Have you ever wondered why it’s easier for you to understand a difficult concept when your friend explains it to you or when you read it by yourself.This might be your learning style.Learning styles are classified broadly into 3 categories: Visual,Auditory and Kinesthetic.Most people use a combination of these styles to get best results.
You can easily remember things that you see or read.
Tips to Learn
- You get an opportunity to help someone in need.
- Use flash cards: Memorize with pictures
- Use diagrams and flow charts to remember
- When trying to remember information, close your eyes and visualize
- Use symbols to remember words
- When learning a new word, visualize it’s spelling
- Watch videos of topics that you learn at school
You can easily remember or learn what you hear.Tips to Learn.
- Study in groups: Discuss concepts and topics
- Come up with a rhyme or tune to remember concepts
- Read out loud
- Play recorded lectures to understand concepts
- Try to find a quiet place to study
- Ask questions in class.
You learn by doing things .For example: Doing an experiment in science lab makes the concept very easy for you to understand.Tips to Learn.
- Walk while reading notes
- Perform some kind of activity while listening to audio lectures
- Doodle while studying
- Conduct experiments to understand a concept
- Take breaks while studying.
Find out what career suits you
- Extra Curricular Activities: Take A Break From School
- Make a Difference: Volunteer for an NGO
- Science, Commerce or Arts? Should I Listen to my Child?
- What is the Right Age For Career Planning? Start Early
- Career Planning: Your Checklist In High School
- What's Your Learning Style?
- Find a Job That you Enjoy Why?
- Improving Your Communication Skills In English
- How can schools help in Career Planning
- When to Approach Your School Counsellor?
- Self-Questionnaire - The first step to guide your Child in Career Planning